賣相很像餐廳出品^^ 無印良品的烹飪套裝也挺吸引的,不過有時價錢略貴呢:P
多謝艾華斯的鼓勵,無印於香港已是十分便宜了,在星球無印貨品起碼貴10-20%呢,而且貨品十分有限,很多煮物也欠缺用法説明。。。有点後悔上次返香港無印買咁少呢。。。不過很奇怪去年在北海道扎幌的Muji同星球一樣咁貴,好奇怪!
Wow...the chick温泉蛋maker is so cute and useful!! did you buy in Singapore? You are very smart to put in the 明太子醬汁into the egg maker~ now is 2-in-1.I didn't have time to find Muji in Hokkaido...I like to buy Muji snacks and stationery keke.
Yes me2! Somemore have new branch @ Jem, out of control indeed^^I purchase this egg maker at Liang court Meidi-ya :)
好介紹呀,等我都叫媽媽去無印良品買返隻小雞整温泉蛋比我食先,謝謝靚姐姐。
Oh No Baby...Don't confuse hor~the chicken I buy at Japan Supermarket, just the pasta sauce is purchase @ MUJI leh XD
We dun have 明太子汁,也冇無印良品!😓
Oh really? Seldom can find Japanese products at US?!
i am popo...
Finally...welcome back my Dear Old Friend (with kiz)
那個神奇小雞真是又實用又可愛!:)
是的小恩爆米花,我就是抗拒不了日本人的可爱創意囉 ^^
賣相很像餐廳出品^^ 無印良品的烹飪套裝也挺吸引的,不過有時價錢略貴呢:P
回覆刪除多謝艾華斯的鼓勵,無印於香港已是十分便宜了,在星球無印貨品起碼貴10-20%呢,而且貨品十分有限,很多煮物也欠缺用法説明。。。有点後悔上次返香港無印買咁少呢。。。不過很奇怪去年在北海道扎幌的Muji同星球一樣咁貴,好奇怪!
刪除Wow...the chick温泉蛋maker is so cute and useful!! did you buy in Singapore?
回覆刪除You are very smart to put in the 明太子醬汁into the egg maker~ now is 2-in-1.
I didn't have time to find Muji in Hokkaido...I like to buy Muji snacks and stationery keke.
Yes me2! Somemore have new branch @ Jem, out of control indeed^^
刪除I purchase this egg maker at Liang court Meidi-ya :)
好介紹呀,等我都叫媽媽去無印良品買返隻小雞整温泉蛋比我食先,謝謝靚姐姐。
回覆刪除Oh No Baby...Don't confuse hor~the chicken I buy at Japan Supermarket, just the pasta sauce is purchase @ MUJI leh XD
刪除We dun have 明太子汁,也冇無印良品!😓
回覆刪除Oh really? Seldom can find Japanese products at US?!
刪除i am popo...
回覆刪除Finally...welcome back my Dear Old Friend (with kiz)
刪除那個神奇小雞真是又實用又可愛!:)
回覆刪除是的小恩爆米花,我就是抗拒不了日本人的可爱創意囉 ^^
刪除