I really love 豆腐 dishes...the dish you have shared look yummy and simply healthy!!haha, at first I don't know what is 昆布...during my last Japan Trip, I really get a chance to see what is the real look of 昆布=type of 海带 ^O^"
Is it?! ^^ Frankly speaking, Cook Japan meal is really simple & healthy, compare with chinese dish, it's less a lot of cooking oil :)
近日真係好熱呀!豆腐放存不好也好快變壞呢...>.<
所以我通常即曰買即日吃光,當然還要夠凍的雪櫃配合啦!
最近真係好熱呀!我都轉吃凍盤凉菜了....吃豆腐花更好XD
全球升温了。。。但我有個怪僻,星球多熱也好,也只爱在冷氣下嘆熱嘅豆腐花^^
嘩............嘩................嘩,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,呢個餸當冷盤食又得 , 熱食又一樣咁好味 , 唔知靚姐姐鐘意點食呢?
我最想baby你陪我一齊食囉~= ̄ω ̄=
I really love 豆腐 dishes...the dish you have shared look yummy and simply healthy!!
回覆刪除haha, at first I don't know what is 昆布...during my last Japan Trip, I really get a chance to see what is the real look of 昆布=type of 海带 ^O^"
Is it?! ^^ Frankly speaking, Cook Japan meal is really simple & healthy, compare with chinese dish, it's less a lot of cooking oil :)
刪除近日真係好熱呀!豆腐放存不好也好快變壞呢...>.<
刪除所以我通常即曰買即日吃光,當然還要夠凍的雪櫃配合啦!
刪除最近真係好熱呀!我都轉吃凍盤凉菜了....吃豆腐花更好XD
回覆刪除全球升温了。。。但我有個怪僻,星球多熱也好,也只爱在冷氣下嘆熱嘅豆腐花^^
刪除嘩............嘩................嘩,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,呢個餸當冷盤食又得 , 熱食又一樣咁好味 , 唔知靚姐姐鐘意點食呢?
回覆刪除我最想baby你陪我一齊食囉~= ̄ω ̄=
刪除